IDPH Health Care Worker Fingerprint Background Check
- Obtain a valid Live Scan Request Form for the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), from the facility where you are applying for a position. This form must be completed by the facility (your employer).
- Visit our store at 210 S Clark St in Chicago. No appointment necessary.
- Bring the completed form and a valid, government-issued picture ID (such as a Drivers License, State ID or US passport).
- You will be given a computer-generated receipt upon completion of the fingerprinting process.
- Your results will be sent directly from the Illinois State Police to the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) within 72 hours (based on the results of your background check).
- The Illinois Department of Public Health will e-mail the results to the facility (your employer) and also update the IDPH Health Care Worker Registry.
A Fingerprinting U S Photo Inc.
Illinois Fingerprint Vendor Agency - 262.000007